• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: AI Wireless and Knob Controllers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Big D
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Big D

Master of my Domain
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2008
Messages
326
Reaction score
93
Location
Newnan, GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got an AI wireless controller and an older knob controller for sale. I've got my director controlling all of my AI's now so I don't need these anymore.



AI Wireless Controller-$50 shipped





34a06ec307f10b1a1c3a3f69c8322360_zpsea4dcb46.jpg




8c02f0d5787c90a0d11c046b95a1ff59_zps8aa7313f.jpg







AI Knob Controller-$30 shipped




C3582CF4-B359-41CC-8A8C-CB515691190A_zpsssgqvtzn.jpg






C17F2468-A14D-43D0-A09F-E97FAB9E3673_zpswxcyamzt.jpg







D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new