• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: ATI Powermodule 10X80W 60"

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zaffor
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zaffor

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2013
Messages
639
Reaction score
344
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Selling an ATI Powermodule 10 x 80watt 60" light.


Just purchased an entire Elos setup which included this light. Previous owner stated that bulbs were approximately 4 months old.


I prefer local pickup because of the size and weight but will pack and ship insured on buyers dime.


I am located in Miami FL, buyers more than welcome to come see the light in person.


Asking $700
Will follow up with photos and youtube links showing condition and operation.
 
DC768FF9-802A-4B86-908E-A4593BAE140F.jpg

IMG_1946.jpg

B41B6FB5-6CB2-4DA4-942E-AB193B926514.jpg

0EBF5FD7-E3D3-4961-9D4B-4AA302204C67.jpg
 
Nice fixture...do you have the dims? I can't seem to find the spec sheet on ATI's website or anywhere for the 10 x 80watt fixture. I can only firn the specs on the 8 x 80 watt. Do they even make the 10 bulb fixture anymore?
 
Good point, I will measure it as soon as I get home.
Thanks
 
Dimensions : L58.1" x W21.5" x H2.3"
Just found the specs on a vendor site. Light listed as sold out.
 
Just to give you an idea on shipping, I posted dimensions above and I would guess the light weighs 60-70lbs.
Would be great if someone is interested knew a local who could come see it in person for you.
You can also contact me at three zero five - 582 - nine nine 1O
 
I removed a reflector and cleaned it up, it made a HUGE difference.
3 down 7 to go.
0A486A6C-BC14-4C98-841C-71F13C1978F5.jpg

A790586F-2A84-4794-9FD8-CFD78D968BDA.jpg
 
What did you use to clean the reflectors ? They look like mirrors nice job.
 
It was a aluminum/stainless cleaner-polish.
It wasnt fun, took a good 5 or 6 hrs.
The improvement was substantial.
Thanks!
 
I have had two local members contact me about the light asking for my best price. I would sell it for $600 to anyone interested who can pick up the light, to avoid the shipping risks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new