• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS - Brand New Apex Jr

  • Thread starter Thread starter Djannel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Djannel

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
960
Reaction score
17
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers,

I am selling a brand new, never used Apex Jr. Shortly after buying it, I realized that I needed the next model and now the vendor won't accept returns or exchanges.


1 Base Unit

1 Display

1 Temp Probe


$190 Shipped via FedEx.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0336.jpg
    IMG_0336.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 465
  • IMG_0338.jpg
    IMG_0338.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 466
  • IMG_0340.jpg
    IMG_0340.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 503
  • IMG_0341.jpg
    IMG_0341.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 441
Last edited:
I made the same mistake a couple years ago. Fortunately mine had a defect that caused the temp to jump around so the manufacturer authorized the return. Silly considering I was wanting to upgrade. After the hassle, I bought the full version from a different supplier. Have never been back to the original even though they ship from my state.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new