• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Ecotech Radion Pros

  • Thread starter Thread starter WillKatt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

WillKatt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Messages
462
Reaction score
2
Location
Denver
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As part of my 400g breakdown I am aslo selling some the lights. I have 6 Radion Pros for sale. They only have three months use on them. I actually have 10 of them but am keeping 4 of them for my 200g tank. However in the unlikly even that someone wants more than the six im selling I would consider selling the other I have as well.

Asking $800 each. Obviously ill sweeten the deal if someone wants to but multiple units.
Buyer must pay shipping.

PM me if interested.
 
Since the Pros just went on sale. I have dropped my price to $685 each. These are like new only used for 3 months.
PM is key!
 
No that dosnt include shipping but if someone where to buy more than one Id be willing to do that.
 
The lights I'm selling still have 9 months of the warranty remaining. I confirmed this with Ecotech they will warranty from the original purchase date.
 
He said make an offer - I would buy 2 for the 72" rimless i want to order if the price is right.

Henry
 
I'll do $1000 for 2 also!!! Bam that's all 6 sold!!! Lol.
 
Price drop

$625ea, shipped inside the continental US. PM if interested.
 
Did you have the hanging kits for them? Do you still have the original boxes and everything etc?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new