FS: Elos Osmocontroller 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter fiction
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fiction

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 4, 2007
Messages
227
Reaction score
3
Location
Napa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought a used Elos Osmocontroller from JGross, unfortunately it's just too large for my 3 gallon picotope so I no longer need it. It's in good condition and worked great when I tested it out in a 5g bucket. I'm looking to get $110 shipped. I'm including a two little fishes ball valve to adjust the flow and a two little fishes u-tube. I can also do $100, without the two little fishes parts.

P1010488.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new