• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Lots of corals

Item Price
15-250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

wsoldier

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2018
Messages
411
Reaction score
85
Location
Los Angeles (Burbank)
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Local pickup only in Burbank 91502 near Ikea. Can meet in Long Beach @ ~11:30am on Mondays.

Apologies for the less than stellar photos.... One day I keep telling myself. Have a few other acros not pictured, hammers, and some CaliKid rainbow acans.

Oregon Tort (2"): 30 (1 left)
TGC Orange Creamsicle: 40
Miyagi Tort: (2"+): 20 (3 available)
CC Needle in Haystack: 20
Pikachu zoas (10-15p): 25 each
Utter chaos: 5pp

Pictured:
RR Orange Passion: SOLD , SOLD
TSA Fruity Pebbles: 35, SOLD
RMF Psychoberry: SOLD, SOLD
RMF Candyland: SOLD, SOLD

ORA Pearlberry: 30
ASD Rainbow Mille: SOLD
PC Rainbow: 35 (med)
Hawkins Echinata: 25
GSC Golden Goose Hammer colony: 250 200 150
GSC Golden Goose hammer frags: 40, SOLD
Vivid Peach hammers: SOLD, 50

PXL_20240820_223150939.jpg PXL_20240820_223158652.jpg PXL_20240820_224415374~2.jpg PXL_20240820_224850445~2.jpg PXL_20240820_224855144~2.jpg PXL_20240820_224910587~2.jpg PXL_20240820_225018306~2.jpg PXL_20240820_225027970~2.jpg PXL_20240820_225444361.jpg PXL_20240820_235439108.jpg PXL_20240820_235444823.jpg PXL_20240820_235512599~3.jpg PXL_20240820_235519605~3.jpg PXL_20240821_001559630-EDIT.jpg
 
Last edited:
ASD Rainbow Milles both sold.

I'll be at RAP on Sunday if anyone wants me to bring anything for them.
 
Dropping the GSC Golden Goose Hammer colony to $200 OBO. 12-14+ heads.

Will be at RAP tomorrow.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new