FS Neptune systems trident shipping available

Item Price
450
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ap1194

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2020
Messages
132
Reaction score
75
Location
aurora
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
For sale Neptune systems trident in good condition.
Asking $450 shipped
Will come with 1 box of reagent and an extra bottle of A reagent.
Located 60504
All sales final

3AE8F84E-2A74-4A0C-9119-786B7038A3F9.jpeg 7508562E-84F4-4D88-8FC9-2C95E75EC438.jpeg 253BB080-30D0-4458-8D36-ABDBA8AA1CD6.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I might be dumb but I can't seem to PM you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new