• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS or trade a small biota yellow tang

Item Price
$200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

borisshnitkin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m posting for sale or trade a small yellow tang. Purchased a biota yellow tang about 2 weeks ago and decided to order another. Well that didn’t work out and the new one is being picked on. Currently have the newest one that was picked on in an acclimation box inside the tank. Would like to sell for $200 or trade for a nice torch coral Local pickup only

IMG_5787.jpeg

alabella1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I’m posting for sale or trade a small yellow tang. Purchased a biota yellow tang about 2 weeks ago and decided to order another. Well that didn’t work out and the new one is being picked on. Currently have the newest one that was picked on in an acclimation box inside the tank. Would like to sell for $200 or trade for a nice torch coral Local pickup only

IMG_5787.jpeg
Poor guy was getting bullied, huh?

FREAKINRICAN69

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Tangs are hit or miss wen it comes to adding to a big enough tank. I would've placed the bully in acclimation and switched it around in order for the new addition to get better acclimated and timeout on the bully and should be fine after that. I've had the same issue and with continued success. Purple, clown tang, naso & gem tang.
GLWS poor thing as long as he's eating that's a plus.

OP
OP
borisshnitkin

borisshnitkin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it would be impossible to catch the bully tang at this point. At least the picked on tang is eating and acting normal in the acclimation tank. The bully shows no aggression while the other tang is inside the box.

rb3

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had one that got bullied by my scopas. I thought it was a goner since I couldn’t catch it. After a while they just got along and now a fatty.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back