• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Reef Equipment ( Orphek/Jebao/Aquanetics )

  • Thread starter Thread starter discus513
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

discus513

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2011
Messages
115
Reaction score
14
Location
Hamilton, Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a large Aquanetics UV unit that will need a bulb (No Bulb in it), it is plumbed to screw into a union connection. I will take $30 + Shipping


I also have a 250W double ballast with mogul sockets and DIY reflectors, this will need bulbs as they are about 8 months old (10K ) I would prefer to sell this locally due to the ballast weight (its heavy) but will ship if you pay actual shipping. $100 + Actual Shipping

I also have a BNIB Jebao WP-40, this has the new style controller that can control the flow rate, it has never been in water, and I bough it a week ago. I purchased a WP-25 and WP-40, and like the WP-25 size better for my tank, so I plan on getting another WP-25. I will do $100 shipped, or trade for a WP-25 with cash, or possibly 2 wp-25's


I also have a BNIB Orphek Dim30 Blue with 90 degree optic, this is still in the box from the factory and has never been opened, I will open it before I ship it to make sure everything is good before I ship it to you, here a few pictures of it in the box. - $275 Shipped

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new