FS: SWC 180 Sicce cone

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefer10
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefer10

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2010
Messages
288
Reaction score
7
Location
Normal, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I have for sale the brand new SWC 180 Sicce powered cone skimmer. The dimensions 9" X 8" X 21" H. This skimmer performs great and I only have used it for about 2 or so weeks. The skimmer configuration just does not work out well with my sump. Skimmer is in like brand new condition. Asking for $350 shipped or $325 local pickup in Normal, IL.
 
These pics are with the skimmer sitting in barely over 9" and the gate valve is all the way open. The skimmate in the cup is about 3 days worth. I wiped the upper portion of the body out two weeks ago, after about a week break in.
GEDC0922.jpg

GEDC0920.jpg

GEDC0921.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new