• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Sweet new ZOA

SPS Addict

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure if this zoa is already name, if it is please help out and let me know what it is thanks!

I'm asking only $10 per polyp plus shipping.
Please PM your zipcode for shipping amount.
Thanks

DSC02079-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thanks! They do look very similar. I forgot to mention but I took the picture under Tek T5 2 blue 2 white.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new