FS: Tunze 6045

  • Thread starter Thread starter benihana
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

benihana

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2008
Messages
237
Reaction score
3
Location
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a couple from a local reefer and planned on using them all for my 120 set up, ended up having 1 too many.

$80 shipped
 
I see a couple places have them for $90 + shipping so I will drop my price to $65 shipped
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new