• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Tunze 6065 - $75 shipped

  • Thread starter Thread starter WesF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

WesF

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2010
Messages
764
Reaction score
74
Location
Raleigh, NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a used 6065 for sale. It is anxcellent condition. Retail price is $140. It is not controllable but it is silent and will run forever. 1750 GPH and only uses 12w.

$75 shipped

http://www.tunze.com/149.html?&L=1&C=US&user_tunzeprod_pi1[predid]=-infoxunter025

Stock photo
rusu6e5y.jpg


Thanks,

Wes
 
Still available. Sorry I didn't get around to taking a pic last night.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new