FS: Tunze Osmolator - $130

  • Thread starter Thread starter SaraB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SaraB

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2007
Messages
2,985
Reaction score
42
Location
Lemont, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOLD!

Selling my Tunze Osmolator ATO as I took down the nano sump system it was topping off and plumbed into my larger system.

Used it for 8 months for top-off with RO water only, no Kalk. $130 takes it plus shipping.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new