• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Zoas frag pack & LPS frag pack...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
15,680
Reaction score
304
Location
The "D"
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
shipping is either Tues or Wed of next week... :)

First, the zoas pack... $250 shipped thru Fed Ex overnight priority (normally costs me $40-$50 depending your area)...


1. Purple Death (1 adult; 3 babies) -- flash shot
06-27-07_PDFl_P.jpg


2. Raptor's Rainbows (6-8 polyps)
RaptorRainbow.jpg


3. Sour Apples (12-15 polyps)
07-28-07_Apples.jpg


4. Tubs look a like (looks exactly like tubs but I can't claim lineage) -- (10-12 polyps)
07-30-07_TubsCL.jpg


5. Electric Green skirts (6-8 polyps)
GremlinSkirtsP.jpg


6. Zombies look a like (a little bit brighter) -- (25+ polyps)
07-19-07_WonderCL.jpg


*** a surprise bonus frag will be included in this pack... it'll be a good one! ***

Pls see LPS pack below...
 
thanks Scott... I'm retiring for the night so I'll check this out tomorrow... :)
 
Man if I hadnt already spent too much this week I'd be all over that LPS pack
love the 2 echino's. Let me know what you would take for them if you split it up.
 
Thanks for the comments guys... and the free bump... :)

all pm's answered also...
 
zoas frag pack SOLD.. the LPS pack I'm going to break up... I'll pm the parties that were interested.. I'll sell to whoever makes it convenient for me... thanks again for looking... :)
 
decided to start a new thread for new FS.. locking this thread now... :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new