• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Full tank sale - Frogspawn, rose bubbletips, duncan + more

caseytatum44

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, unfortunately I am going to be selling my tank over the next few months. I Recently had my first kid and will be moving in the next year. I just don't have the time to dedicate to the hobby that I once had!

Tank is almost 5 years old and I've only had one fish die (firefish jumped out :(). I live in Baltimore and I'm and not really comfortable shipping anything at this point but will entertain an offer.

Montipora
Duncan
Huge frogspawn (picture does no justice and powerhead makes some of the heads retract)
hammer coral
devils hand leather
Xenia
green zoa's

Fish: Beautiful Kole tang, 2 clowns, 6 line Wrasse, Chromis, spotted goby, Long Nose Hawkfish

I understand the rules say I have to put a firm price but unfortunately I do not really have a price in mind for most of these. Please make an offer or we can schedule to meet up. Thanks! Sorry for washed out pictures, obviously much nicer in person.
P1010045.JPG

P1010044.JPG

P1010041.JPG

P1010039.JPG

daniel rinebolt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok let me know when you count them what you would want and I'll probably take the chromi I have one also but smaller but I just paired my clown so now he is the odd man out

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have better pics of the nems and duncan?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 34.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back