OP
OP
Uwdanno

Uwdanno

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice! Great job. I really like the placement of everything. It's inspirational.

Thanks Tori. I've tried to be really intentional with the selection and placement of coral. It keeps the buying process more fun.

It's full now. I really don't think I'll be adding anything else.

Tori

ReefMoore 103
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice! Looks like everything is doing really well. Where do you get your coral from?

OP
OP
Uwdanno

Uwdanno

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice! Looks like everything is doing really well. Where do you get your coral from?

Mostly just a local fish store and a couple local reefers. I've never actually purchased directly from an online vendor.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Beautiful! I love these photos!!

OP
OP
Uwdanno

Uwdanno

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an Acro that has some really impressive colors in it. It looks like an Oregon Tort. Base is deep blue with green highlights and the tips grow out a vibrant purple. With most of my rock already claimed by other SPS, I wanted a place for this one to grow out protected. I'll get a macro picture of the SPS once it settles in again.

I made a rock ledge for the back wall. The Acro gets great light and flow and won't be competing for space.

ReeferMadness80G

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! I love the white on the radions, makes me wish I would've gotten them instead of the AI Prime. I just can't achieve that spectrum. Looks beautiful good job [emoji122]

OP
OP
Uwdanno

Uwdanno

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! I love the white on the radions, makes me wish I would've gotten them instead of the AI Prime. I just can't achieve that spectrum. Looks beautiful good job [emoji122]

I've been really happy with the lights. I hadn't seen any growth until I started with them.

I've heard great things about the prime. I'm sure you'll get great results from it too!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%

Back