Fusion 20 Gallon

Very nice! Great job. I really like the placement of everything. It's inspirational.

Thanks Tori. I've tried to be really intentional with the selection and placement of coral. It keeps the buying process more fun.

It's full now. I really don't think I'll be adding anything else.
 
Nice! Looks like everything is doing really well. Where do you get your coral from?
 
Nice! Looks like everything is doing really well. Where do you get your coral from?

Mostly just a local fish store and a couple local reefers. I've never actually purchased directly from an online vendor.
 
Beautiful! I love these photos!!
 
I have an Acro that has some really impressive colors in it. It looks like an Oregon Tort. Base is deep blue with green highlights and the tips grow out a vibrant purple. With most of my rock already claimed by other SPS, I wanted a place for this one to grow out protected. I'll get a macro picture of the SPS once it settles in again.

I made a rock ledge for the back wall. The Acro gets great light and flow and won't be competing for space.



 
Wow! I love the white on the radions, makes me wish I would've gotten them instead of the AI Prime. I just can't achieve that spectrum. Looks beautiful good job [emoji122]
 
Wow! I love the white on the radions, makes me wish I would've gotten them instead of the AI Prime. I just can't achieve that spectrum. Looks beautiful good job [emoji122]

I've been really happy with the lights. I hadn't seen any growth until I started with them.

I've heard great things about the prime. I'm sure you'll get great results from it too!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new