Fusion 20 Gallon

Beautiful tank, I have the kessil 360 and 160 tuna blue W on a jbj 30 , I'm thinking I need to get the radion!!!:D
 
Beautiful tank, I have the kessil 360 and 160 tuna blue W on a jbj 30 , I'm thinking I need to get the radion!!!:D

Both great lights. Totally depends on what you are looking to grow. For LPS and softies - the Kessil is unbeatable. For SPS - Radion is the way to go.

I'll have to check out your build.
 
Ha. Thanks. I definitely have my fair share of problems. Fighting some algae now.

You saw the algae issue I had. I have no sympathy for your little algae issues. ;)

(I'm kidding. I swear it is almost worse to have tiny patches and worry they will spread rather than the ginormous mess I had before.)
 
You saw the algae issue I had. I have no sympathy for your little algae issues. ;)

(I'm kidding. I swear it is almost worse to have tiny patches and worry they will spread rather than the ginormous mess I had before.)

I did see your algae issues. Wow. I'm amazed at how fast you got that cleaned up. Pretty insane.

Fair ;) I'll expect no sympathy from you lol
 
Very nice, tank is looking good!:)
 
Red Planet finally starting to send off new branches.









Green Digi









Plate









Glass on glass gives a really nice reflection - extending the life of the tank beyond the glass walls.



 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new