Garden of eden

bonarjoseph

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 12, 2019
Messages
124
Reaction score
31
Location
Rancho Cordova
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a garden of eden micromussa I got as a trade but I never got a refrence for value. What’s it valued at per polyp?
 
I have a garden of eden micromussa I got as a trade but I never got a refrence for value. What’s it valued at per polyp?
I assume we're talking about vivid garden of Eden?

What was the value you traded for it? That would be its value.

Per head price depends on a lot of things. How many heads does it have?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new