gasman059 60x30x25

099.jpg
[/IMG]
 
Good looking tank you got there. Are you running the denitrator in connection w/ the cal. reactor. I'm about to set one up and like to see how you did yours.

TIA
 
manny, that is one of the nicest red planets i have seen. like rob said, the pics never get old
 
Good looking tank you got there. Are you running the denitrator in connection w/ the cal. reactor. I'm about to set one up and like to see how you did yours.

TIA
there's a previousd pic in the thread that shows the insides of the tank.
Basically there's a main t of the return that supplies vial pexm tubing and valve system 3 reactors( calcium/denitrator/media) HTH
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new