Gauging interest for a T-5 2x 54w ballast

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azurel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2006
Messages
7,482
Reaction score
44
Location
Kalamazoo Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here soon I will be setting up the new cube the T-5 set-up I have now won't work. So I am keeping the wireing and endcaps and getting a new 2x39w T-5 ballast to replace it with......I will sell the ballast for $35 plus shipping....If anyone is interested let me know or post here.....I got the ballast at Hellolights.com and has been in use about 7 months....
 
Sounds good to me....Let me know, I will be taking it all down next week anyway so that is good timing.....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new