Gauging Interest - FUPA Spring/Summer Shenanigans

Would you be interested in a Reef Related BBQ?

• Yes

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BfishLpond78

F.U.P.A.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, looks like the weather is getting warmer. So you know what that means…the after effects of FFM begin to die down, flowers start blooming, grass grows and all the fun activities outside begin. During the spring and summer we tend to see a lull in reef activity and the boards become silent with reef chatter.

The FUPA group was talking about this lull in activity and thought it would be a good opportunity to have some sort of spring/summer Reef Boost BBQ. Right now this is more of a gauging interest in this type of get together to see if it would take shape and be something folks would want to attend. Right now no place is set in mind but it could be someone’s back yard or a LFS so we can get our coral/fish fix satisfied.

Please let us know what you think!!!

Give a vote - Yes, No or Maybe

If we get enough interest we will definitely start planning it!

captc07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a matter of fact CTARS is in the planning stages of a couple of BBQs hosted by LFS. Nichole wanted to get the details finalized before the BOD announced it to the club. If FUPA was interested in a collaboration with CTARS just shoot Nichole a PM. She is in Dallas for the week, but I know she is checking the forums.

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like a fine idea. It's harder to get or in the summer time but I'm still every bit into the hobby as I am in the winter months.

I like the lfs idea it makes sense. Easier to bring the bbq to the fish than it is to bring the fish to the bbq.

OP
OP
BfishLpond78

BfishLpond78

F.U.P.A.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a matter of fact CTARS is in the planning stages of a couple of BBQs hosted by LFS. Nichole wanted to get the details finalized before the BOD announced it to the club. If FUPA was interested in a collaboration with CTARS just shoot Nichole a PM. She is in Dallas for the week, but I know she is checking the forums.

Sent her a message Mike

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 122 81.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.0%
Back