Getting my hands wet again..

!!! Welcome to R2R !!!

giphy.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Welcome, and best of luck with your new build! I'm just starting my 12th year, and have had some bumps along the road, including recent terrible hair algae outbreak. I would have been very upset with your grease friend!!! I won't even let anybody touch my Mag Float...unless they agree to an audition and practice in front of me!!!
 
Welcome, and best of luck with your new build! I'm just starting my 12th year, and have had some bumps along the road, including recent terrible hair algae outbreak. I would have been very upset with your grease friend!!! I won't even let anybody touch my Mag Float...unless they agree to an audition and practice in front of me!!!
Haha love the mag float line.. thank you I can’t wait to see what this new build will bring! Good luck with the hair algae!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new