• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GHL Mitras 6100HV FS

  • Thread starter Thread starter dcmartinpc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dcmartinpc

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
337
Reaction score
367
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Price: $700 Shipped to Con US

I love this light, but unfortunately I need to sell it. It is in excellent condition and works perfectly. I never ran it over %80. It is 8 months old. I am fairly certain I have the original box, but I will double check. Includes all original accessories. The light is running the latest firmware and I will include all of the light profiles I have built over the last few months if you are interested. It is black.


I started this at $800 over on another forum, but I am now looking for $700 shipped.



Don
 
Price drop if paypal payment received by 5PM EST!!!


$600 Shipped!!!


Price only valid until 12/10/2013 5PM EST, otherwise back to $650.


Don
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new