Ghostbuster's Paradise

This is what remains of a promising wild Green Tenuis colony that I had purchased from a LFS here a few months ago; the frag is doing great… It was definitely worth the effort of saving. Just planted it in its permanent location this morning


IMG_7619.jpeg
IMG_7620.jpeg
 
Several months ago, I picked up a really cool piece of BC Acroberry, I think it’s one of Adam’s most amazing corals! I will post a pic of it soon!
 
Tank has certainly seen better days but it’s chugging along. Lost my two oldest fish last year which was a bummer. Need to spend some more time on it again.
How long did you have them; which ones? Yeah, I would understand that feeling if I had lost some of my oldest ones, like my Tangs. Probably not a biggie if I lost one of my Rabbitfish, haha
 
How long did you have them; which ones? Yeah, I would understand that feeling if I had lost some of my oldest ones, like my Tangs. Probably not a biggie if I lost one of my Rabbitfish, haha
I had them both probably 6 years. Not sure how old they were when I got them though. probably close to full grown
 
Too often people from R2R just disappear for one reason or another, and we can guess there’s many reasons for that happening; I had recently thought about this while in a grow-out competition. Several competitors had just vanished, one had an amazing tank, was doing great in the competition too, another guy had an accident and passed away @Miami Reef. It was really sad to see such a young guy just be missing one day.
But for me, I just wanted to say, so long. I appreciate the community and the friendship, but it’s time for me to move along… I’m not dying or have a major illness, or leaving the hobby. I was just disillusioned by stuff, and made me realize that attachments here, like other social media are mostly superficial, and I need to make a break, soooo….



😂


IMG_8029.jpeg
IMG_8030.jpeg
 
Too often people from R2R just disappear for one reason or another, and we can guess there’s many reasons for that happening; I had recently thought about this while in a grow-out competition. Several competitors had just vanished, one had an amazing tank, was doing great in the competition too, another guy had an accident and passed away @Miami Reef. It was really sad to see such a young guy just be missing one day.
But for me, I just wanted to say, so long. I appreciate the community and the friendship, but it’s time for me to move along… I’m not dying or have a major illness, or leaving the hobby. I was just disillusioned by stuff, and made me realize that attachments here, like other social media are mostly superficial, and I need to make a break, soooo….



😂


IMG_8029.jpeg
IMG_8030.jpeg

I literally just posted in another thread about how I don't use much social media at all anymore because i'm just burnt out with it. Everything is an ad, or fake. Just gets old after a while.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new