Give me your FRAGS!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chriscrna
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chriscrna

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2014
Messages
1,752
Reaction score
1,719
Location
Knoxville, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have really cool oldies but goodies they'd be willing to frag? You don't actually have to "give" them to me.....I'm willing to pay.

I'm looking for things like strawberry shortcake, red planet, pink *******, etc.

I've got a big tank to fill, and if you've got something cool and wanna make some cash......here I am big boys!
 
Something like this huh?
1c286ce4d0d299cde8c2b43f7bd6e43f.jpg
 
Just an FYI, but there is a frag of each, red planet and strawberry shortcake, at Aquarium right now.

Unless your one of "those" reefers who won't patronize the store. [emoji225]
 
Blue hornets,tubbs blues, radioactive Dragon eyes, eagle eyes,utter chaos...lots of zoas and a mixture of everything else. Cash or trade for cool acans or euphillya
 
Blue hornets,tubbs blues, radioactive Dragon eyes, eagle eyes,utter chaos...lots of zoas and a mixture of everything else. Cash or trade for cool acans or euphillya
Let me ponder. I'm completely out of room in my current tank. The new tank will be here in a couple weeks. I will have tons of room once it's cycled. I will holler at you then. Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new