Glass aquarium brand

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrtian97
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mrtian97

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
813
Reaction score
156
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am considering in replacing my Red Sea Reefer 350, which has been setup since 2016. I notice my sump has small leak (salt creep in front bottom of the sump).
What is the reliable brand of glass tank nowadays, dimensions I am looking is 48” length and 20-24” deep, and 20• tall.
Thanks
 
Im, water box, cade. I went with IM for the euro brace because it protects against seams separating
 
My GC tank should be ready in November. Thus far everything has been exceptional. There is a custom builder choice on the website. You can customize and get a price right then. This is just the tank you would need to answer some questions
1729475599870.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new