• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Godzilla mushroom

Item Price
150-200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

jpjerry

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Messages
147
Reaction score
26
Location
central valley
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I would like to make some room so I’m selling 3 of my OG Godzilla babies two over Half dollar and one about nickel size.

Only local pick up at this time as I’ve never shipped before.

I’m located in Orange County NY and work at northern Manhattan. I can meet halfway at reasonable distance.

1. $200
2. $200
3. $150

I included pictures of momma (NFS) for reference. I can provide more picture.

Thank you

IMG_3091.jpeg IMG_3088.jpeg IMG_3086.jpeg IMG_3099.jpeg IMG_3098.jpeg IMG_3089.jpeg IMG_3090.jpeg IMG_3085.jpeg IMG_3084.jpeg IMG_3102.jpeg IMG_3096.jpeg IMG_3084.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I’m interested in a few of the babies in the momma. Shoot me a dm!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new