Golden torch unhappy after flatworm exit

  • Thread starter Thread starter corey904
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

corey904

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2020
Messages
105
Reaction score
63
Location
jacksonville fl
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had flatworms in my tank and I used flatworm exit to get rid of them. All of my corals reacted to it and bounced back within a day or two but my golden torch still isn’t where it once was before the medication and at night I can see some of the skeleton is there anything I can do to help it besides water changes?

image.jpg 2B533918-D65A-470B-B771-9AC7C06E5584.jpeg
 
Keep your parameters stable and continue to run carbon. Other than a water change, that's about all you can do.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new