Squishie89

Glub Glub
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a glitter one I dig. Only 1 in my tank tho
20151101_115332.jpg
Okay, I can't stop thinking about this guy. Where did you get it?

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol. Thanks all. Yea I actually got it about 2 months back from Will at AquaASD during a live sale. He said it was only the 2nd one like it he ever seen. It glows bigtime and the sparkles are all the way to the base-Its one of my favorite pieces for sure. Glad u like

Cameron Martinez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpeg
Those are some nice looking corals everyone. Mine doesn't have the awesome colors yours has but he looks happy. Has anyone seen one that extends like mine or is not as happy as I thought? Thanks for any feed back.

Last edited:

Cameron Martinez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chaddy is that a blue sapphire damsel flying by in the top of the picture? If so was he one of the last guys added to your tank? If not how did he do when you added new tank mates? Just wondering as my last to fish added was one of them then a yellow tang. Want add a flame angel as well but that will be the last fish I add. My tank can take a Bio load of a couple more fish but I am worried he will become a bully. He stays in his territory mostly but as finally decided in the last week or so that he will be part of the team and started to check out the rest of the tank.
Should you recomend adding any one from the same size or smaller? Or just stick with the flame angel and not add anyone else from there? I have an open top tank as well last thing I would want is a fish to be chased and jump out.
Sorry I know this is not the forum for that question but when you find someone with experience you gotta ask.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Roberts reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the pictures ,I too have admired them ,but from afar ,will look today for one .

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump!

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anyone have any tips on how to keep these beauties?

They are all so different some are easy to keep like the red ORA goniopra, some are very hard and well some like goniopora stokesi are still virtually impossible.

With allot of them the key is feeding while some like the ORA do fine with very little direct feeding.
I find the ones that encrust and red varieties to be easier than most.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.7%
Back