Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_6795.jpeg

Medicreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bummer that I recently bought a 6 pack... Anyone in MA want to do some testing before they close? My nano is well established and I don't really test and my big tank that I bought these for isnt wet yet.

merkmerk73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So it's real

Bummer - I got two of them as part of my tickets for RAP in October.

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this would be insanely detrimental to the entire industry if true.... you need to provide sources for a statement like that.

If they all go under and arent operating anymore, neither would any of their lights or anyones apex anymore either as all their cloud systems would be gone.
thousands of peoples tanks would be bricked or have countless fatalities because of that.
The Apex will still work without fusion. Just have to remote into your home network and directly connect to it. It will still operate as programmed as well.

Jay Hemdal

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Weird - no mention of this on their web site. We use them, I’ll check with our aquarium manager to see if she has any credits or pending services.

rtparty

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I know I didnt think about it when I first posted, it hopefully is not true as I couldn’t find anything on this myself, trust me I was looking also

it’s just what my LFS told me about him needing to switch suppliers because of that.

He also said that’s why BRS is letting go of all of the Manufactured brands like aquamaxx and others as they dont plan to keep manufacturing any longer.

I hope it’s not true.

AquaMaxx is now AquaReady

Long story there

Thrillik

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Weird - no mention of this on their web site. We use them, I’ll check with our aquarium manager to see if she has any credits or pending services.
All of their "products" are taken down. I noticed the other night when I was trying to buy an ICP test. You no longer can make a purchase.

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
would any of their lights or anyones apex anymore either as all their cloud systems would be gone.
thousands of peoples tanks would be bricked or have countless fatalities because of that.
This is true of any product that relies on a cloud service to function and so many new products are 100% reliant on these services. No Thanks.

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH BULLIES IN YOUR TANK?

• I place the offender in an acclimation box for a period of time (jail).

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • I remove the offender entirely and reintroduce them at a later time (rehab).

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I use the mirror method (a little reverse psychology).

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • I rearrange rock work (throw them off).

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • I don't tolerate bullies. Bye bye fishy!

Votes: 14 23.3%
  • I've never dealt with a tank bully.

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Other (please explain!)

Votes: 8 13.3%
Back