• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Good deal at LiveAquaria today only

Arabyps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

DanSavesTheDay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone used this salt? How does it compare to tropic marin pro reef salt? Does it mix crystal clear?

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey thanks for the post but LA has gone down hill fast, they need to do better on holiday sales.

if there’s another 15% off with code, it would be a good deal.

xionggotstyle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to use the L.A. salt. It mixes well. At first they were cheap. But now it costs as much as any regular salt. So I went back to RPM.

OP
OP
Arabyps

Arabyps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone used this salt? How does it compare to tropic marin pro reef salt? Does it mix crystal clear?
I switched to LA salt from Tropic Marin because TM was always going out of stock. LA salt mixes clean and stores well. Premium product at a reasonable price from a company heavily invested in the industry. No negative experiences and NOT "going downhill fast".

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I switched to LA salt from Tropic Marin because TM was always going out of stock. LA salt mixes clean and stores well. Premium product at a reasonable price from a company heavily invested in the industry. No negative experiences and NOT "going downhill fast".
While you have your opinion and I have mine. Most of the hobbyists would agree with me that dr foster or the old la was way better.

I don’t have an exact numbers of their profit but if compared back then, it’s profit is going downhill.

anthonygf

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got an email with this offer. If you use LA salt and/or planning on it check out their promotion. Great price on the salt and they throw in calcium chloride and carbonate All LA private label products are also on sale.

Sorry but I get IO/RC 160 gallon bucket for only $39.99, almost half the price. I have used that salt for four years and corals grow well. I will stick with it.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 22.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back