Good Morning!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
I picked up another 55g tank for free that had a broken top brace. Since I had a pair of frames to fit in my spare parts, yesterday evening’s project was to remove the old top and bottom frame, clean up the glass, and then reinstall the replacement frames. Although I didn’t remember to take pictures, everything went as planned.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Morning all. Off to Boston I go for a few hours and then fly back this afternoon. Uggghhhh, I hate same day round trip flights lol.
I know how exhausting that can be. Safe travels!!!

siggy

I'm still swimming
View Badges
Reaction score
Good Morning, Remembering September 11
I have the day off waiting for fridg delivery. I should get something done on the tank, salt is mia so I will get some IO to start the cycle. the 75 is a mess......did I say I had the day off :rolleyes:

Eagle_Steve

To many tanks!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
I have the day off waiting for fridg delivery. I should get something done on the tank, salt is mia so I will get some IO to start the cycle. the 75 is a mess......did I say I had the day off :rolleyes:
Wish I had the day off lol. Finally boarded the plane, but it’s packed lol. Bout time for a nap lol.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
That gives a whole new meaning to “salt creep”! I wonder where it wandered off to!?!

Corals.com

LadyMac

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
And we are off. 2 hours from Nashville to Boston just seems excessive lol. Guess it’s better than driving. Really need me a teleporter.
I’d be like everyone From enterprise. Sure it looks intriguing, but send the fruit and other stuff first. I’ll go if I gotta lol. Mess up my atoms. Though it’d probably be a nice full body massage.

Top Shelf Aquatics

vetteguy53081

Well known Member
View Badges
Reaction score
One way is bad enough in a given day what says round trip.
I did that only twice but with company jet so at least no waiting in line and vehicle is waiting at smaller airport for my 15 minute drive home.

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
I can get burned in 7 minutes.
I just spent an hour and a half in the waiting room at the plastic surgeon while Jill had a cancer removed. Several old ladies where talking about sunscreen. I said I don't use the stuff and they got mad at me. I worked outside for 20 years,
No brown spots on me.

Cat scratches are another matter. He is a terror right now.

They go all the way up to my neck.

Reef-junky

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Morning all!

Son starts speech therapy today. Happy we finally got him in. It’s amazing how smart he is even though he’s doesn’t string together any more then two or three words. He memorized the order of the keys on a piano after only seeing it two or three times and he did the same with his iPad keyboard.

Aquaticlife
Pieces of the Ocean