Good Morning!

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope everyone has a great day. Maintenance is done. Biscuits and gravy about ready. Grab a plate of southern goodness.

Tank maintenance?

I did yard maintenance :).

YCkcgpJ.jpg

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good Morning all! Happy Sunday!

@Peace River Enjoyed the INDMAS meeting. Was great to connect to some local reefers, that offered to help with any questions or emergencies I may have. The meeting was at a members house that is doing it’s own research in how to advance sustainablility of the saltwater aquarium hobby by figuring out how to breed not yet breed fish in his basement fish room set up. The basis is that hobbiest can be or better should be active part to find soultions for sustainability in this hobby. So for me more to think about what kind of reefer I would like to be....

That’s awesome! May I ask who the host was? Breeding is also a passion of mine and I agree with the the idea that the hobbyist can be important to conservation and sustainability. Including FW and SW, I have bred about 100 species and am moving toward more SW and toward more unique species.

Jeto2004

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s awesome! May I ask who the host was? Breeding is also a passion of mine and I agree with the the idea that the hobbyist can be important to conservation and sustainability. Including FW and SW, I have bred about 100 species and am moving toward more SW and toward more unique species.

Here is the web link to the foundation he co-started:
https://www.ocean-aquarium.org/ - I think you will find his contact info on it. I do not know if he is active on R2R or if what his screen ID is.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here is the web link to the foundation he co-started:
https://www.ocean-aquarium.org/ - I think you will find his contact info on it. I do not know if he is active on R2R or if what his screen ID is.

Thanks for the link! I look forward to going through it in more detail soon!

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats so cool. I love toadfish.

There is a pond near my house, I am thinking about bringing some toads back to eat some fruit flies near my bananas and tomatoes.
A male and a female caught from the same rock area at the jetty made it back. I also brought back a 1/4” sgt mjr damsel. They are in observation right now and will start qt tomorrow. Will get some pics later today.

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning. Yesterday morning I winterized my boat so it is ready to go to sleep for the winter.
Winterizing a boat can be an all day job depending on the type of boat, age, (and age of the boat owner) number of engines etc.

But it is done. The boat needs a new carpet in the cabin so I am looking for a company to do that. My new knee and other knee that needs a replacement will not allow me to get in there and do that any more and it is difficult to replace a carpet while standing up. ;Meh

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning. Happy Monday! I gave the coffee pot a stern talking to and it gave me a hot cup a joe.

today I gotta get some more art done! Don’t know if I showed the last one, but it was a birthday present for a friends wife. She loved it :) this next one will be a little challenging, shaded sable, short haired. Beautiful reference though!

anyhow,here’s the last one. 87FBB48E-B099-4E3D-BE31-CB21A82D18A8.jpeg

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning. Yesterday morning I winterized my boat so it is ready to go to sleep for the winter.
Winterizing a boat can be an all day job depending on the type of boat, age, (and age of the boat owner) number of engines etc.

But it is done. The boat needs a new carpet in the cabin so I am looking for a company to do that. My new knee and other knee that needs a replacement will not allow me to get in there and do that any more and it is difficult to replace a carpet while standing up. ;Meh

Nice boat @Paul B. Yesterday I went to my brother house to take some pictures of his boat that he's selling to put it on Ebay, so that cut off all my Sunday fish room project but I have a great time with some barbeque and Heineken.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 44 83.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.8%
Back