Good Morning!

Happy Thursday! Time to get after it!

RunFree.gif
 
Wanna be excited for weekend coming but now for the 3rd straight weekend, SNOW
Getting old already and on call for work not that that im going anywhere in snow
 
Last edited:
“Live in Florida”, they said.
“It’ll be fine”, they said.

cCwvhY4.jpg
 
Last edited:
Good morning!!!!
 
Good morning. Trying out the NYOS phosphate kit today - was using Salifert still would be but the dang bottle ran out. It's so small I couldn't tell it was getting empty and I don't count tests (who counts tests?!?)...anyway, Premium Aquatics was the award for getting a PO4 test to my door the fastest plus their only an hour from me and always like buying local. Need to take a drive down there sometime.
 
Yay more snow for us to deal with! At least its almost the weekend and a trip to the LFS is on the schedule Saturday :)
OOOO which one?
Same we got snow this morning, seems to have stopped now :)
 
Good morning everyone. I knew it was Friday when I left for work and seen the pile of bills on the counter. ;Sour
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new