Good Morning!

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon
Another doctor today. I have quite a collection now. Leg cooties. Antibiotics for 10 days and 2 kinds of things to rub on them.
You used to have 1 doctor that took care of most everything and now you have 10 that mostly tell you what you don't have, go away.

UPS came
Nothing unusual. I am increasing the size of my chromis/anthias school and some clean up crew.
IMG_2207-M.jpg

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are those Silhouettes? I had something similar happened twice with that style. before I moved on. I am sorry that you are having to deal with this - I understand how inconvenient and frustrating it is.
Yes they are Silhouettes. I’ve had them for two years now. I love that they are so light weight I hardly even know I’m wearing them. And I can choose my lens shape and frame style separately. Being a petite person I have a hard time with others as the lens are too wide for my face or if the lens is right fit then the frames are not. I hate glasses!

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon
Another doctor today. I have quite a collection now. Leg cooties. Antibiotics for 10 days and 2 kinds of things to rub on them.
You used to have 1 doctor that took care of most everything and now you have 10 that mostly tell you what you don't have, go away.

UPS came
Nothing unusual. I am increasing the size of my chromis/anthias school and some clean up crew.
IMG_2207-M.jpg

Hope you find a Dr that can help!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes they are Silhouettes. I’ve had them for two years now. I love that they are so light weight I hardly even know I’m wearing them. And I can choose my lens shape and frame style separately. Being a petite person I have a hard time with others as the lens are too wide for my face or if the lens is right fit then the frames are not. I hate glasses!

There are other places (including online) that can repair Silhouttes. You may need to get a basic pair for the interim, but you don’t necessarily need to give up on that pair.

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have appointment tomorrow with a place that sells these. I need an exam anyway. They said they may be able to repair these but have to send them in. Do plan to get new pair and then send these in. I can’t see without them so need to wear theses until new ones come in. I’ll just be lopsided for a couple weeks. lol

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So... this happened this morning. Call the place where I got them and they no longer carry this brand. Looks like I’ll be glasses shopping today! B7502C83-0A83-4D2C-83D8-30614BC904EE.jpeg
It's not a bug...it's a feature. Now you won't have to tip your head to look interested when someone babbling some nonsense at you.

Life long glasses wearer - I feel for you.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning. I have many important relationships in my life including the one with my alarm clock...

PinkPantherAlarmClock.gif

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning...my new Apex Monitor Special BRS edition arrived yesterday so I have a new toy (ahem...vital tool for reef safety and control). Odd, just went to BRS site, not offered any longer - must have truly been a special edition. Glad I didn't wait to pull the trigger...there were a 110 available at 6 am and gone when I looked that afternoon. Wonder if that kind of response will lead to more - think it's a solid use case item.

All well, enjoy your day. Very light work load here today, new tool and a tank that needs some cleaning...so I should stay busy.

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really never explained my job. You all probably think I'm either permanently unemployed (thankfully not true) or independently wealthy (sadly not true) with all my "work from home" and "3pm happy hours" lately. I'm an IT consultant so my contracts are usually 1-5 years. When those run out I have to find a new deal or a new customer or a new employer - it varies depending. So I'm in one of those ending situations with little to do until something new shows up. I've been doing this a very long time and very used to it and my life is setup to support it. Eventually, you'll see less of me but that'll be because of a new contract and not because I moved up happy hour to 8 am. :)

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I really never explained my job. You all probably think I'm either permanently unemployed (thankfully not true) or independently wealthy (sadly not true) with all my "work from home" and "3pm happy hours" lately. I'm an IT consultant so my contracts are usually 1-5 years. When those run out I have to find a new deal or a new customer or a new employer - it varies depending. So I'm in one of those ending situations with little to do until something new shows up. I've been doing this a very long time and very used to it and my life is setup to support it. Eventually, you'll see less of me but that'll be because of a new contract and not because I moved up happy hour to 8 am. :)

How ever long you’re here, we’re glad you’re here, but so much for my idea of you typing from a monastery in Tibet! :oops:

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning everyone. Having some issues getting my new ApexEL Monitoring system to calibrate both temp and pH. Level measurement device is well constructed and works fine. I have a ticket in and they've already reached out.

Didn't clean tank as I was working on that most of the day so cleaning day.

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 13 9.3%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 61 43.6%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 65 46.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.7%
Back