Good Morning!

Sunday fun day! Anyone got a pick for the big game today? I'm leaning towards KC putting on a passing clinic..

Good morning all!!!

Eagles fan here... So I'd like to see Andy Reid finally win a super bowl.
 
Morning everyone!
 
Good morning R2R ! ! !

Got 3 members on their way here.... going to be an interesting day ;)
Have two new members Tuesday morning being introduced to my tank. . . . . LOL

1580660183126.png
1580660264231.png
 
Looks like a Mimic to me ;)
Thanks @Fudsey. You lost today with no Pats in the big game :p If you cheered for the lions you would never be disappointed.
 
Touch under the weather. Home alone. Got up at 6 and went back to bed. Get up and power is out till this afternoon. ☹
no coffee

NO COFFEE!?!?!?!?!

That would put me in full crisis mode. I'd be digging out matches and busting up furniture to burn to heat the kettle. Hope you are feeling better by now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new