14   0   0

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning.
I am officially as of yesterday, unemployed. My brother in law is now on hospice care. We aren’t sure how much time we have left with him. In the mean time, I’m going to have more time for my artwork. Hubbs also wants to start building tables and shelves and selling them at the jockey lot.

On today’s agenda: probablytearing the 29 down to move into my art studio. Moving things in there around, possibly moving the crates the girls are in. Hubbs desk to the living room so I can have the studio. And figuring out why my pc is so very slow. I’ll have an actual pc desk once more so that will definitely help out I think.

reality oftoday will most likely be me silently panicking as I run in circles.

Last edited:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Morning.
I am officially as of yesterday, unemployed. My brother in law is now on hospice care. We aren’t sure how much time we have left with him. In the mean time, I’m going to have more time for my artwork. Hubbs also wants to start building tables and shelves and selling them at the jockey lot.

On today’s agenda: probablytearing the 29 down to move into my art studio. Moving things in there around, possibly moving the crates the girls are in. Hubbs desk to the living room so I can have the studio. And figuring out why my pc is so very slow. I’ll have an actual pc dean once more so that will definitely help out I think.

reality oftoday will most likely be me silently panicking as I run in circles.
Sorry to hear of life changes although your love for art will be a support system for you. One of the great things about being in the R2R family is the confidence you have in us and the support we offer ...... tank or no tank - WE’RE HERE FOR YOU !!!

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear of life changes although your love for art will be a support system for you. One of the great things about being in the R2R family is the confidence you have in us and the support we offer ...... tank or no tank - WE’RE HERE FOR YOU !!!
Well said @vetteguy53081.

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. This has been a great community. I’ve come and cried about losses with family, frustrations with reefing. Have made some absolutely amazing friends. And the fact that this place is MASSIVE and that so many are compassionate, really helps. I love this place.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ugh, I just ended up buying another tank.. great

Oops! I hate it when that happens. Multiple tank syndrome (MTS) can really be a problem if you’re not careful! :oops:

SammieT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oops! I hate it when that happens. Multiple tank syndrome (MTS) can really be a problem if you’re not careful! :oops:
Worst part is i sold one just recently and found one i had to have.. its one of those drop off tanks so that's gonna be fun to scape

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Worst part is i sold one just recently and found one i had to have.. its one of those drop off tanks so that's gonna be fun to scape

I look forward to seeing pictures - hopefully you will put together a build thread for the drop off tank. I never seem to sell or give enough away as I continue to add more!

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s never ending, is it.

I sold, gave and trashed tanks and reef stuff, but I seem to have more than when I started ;Wacky now I have to build a qt system, tank and stand, unless I go with the TTM then I'll have to build two? :eek:

Last edited:

SammieT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I look forward to seeing pictures - hopefully you will put together a build thread for the drop off tank. I never seem to sell or give enough away as I continue to add more!

Thinking like this... Have to do more research

But already have my new apex ready, just got my trident in the mail few days ago and my dos and container apex in the mail today. So it's gonna be very interesting too see how it turns

img_3143201_0_aa6b0fdedb382ef4a53acda4f5da6a40.jpg

SammieT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sold, gave and trashed tanks and reef stuff, but I seem to have more than when I started ;Wacky now I have to build a qt system, tank and stand, unless I go with the TTM then I'll have to build two? :eek:
I had so many tanks laying around I just got bored and put them to use, I regretted it, sold most and bought more and did it again lol

Now I just have one 40 gallon AIO Cobalt

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 65 30.8%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 59 28.0%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 42 19.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.9%
Back