Good Morning!

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm home & that makes it a real good morning for me ! Monday I suffered a hernia & blocked bowel. It came on in a single day , called the emt's for a ride to the hospital. I lost about 7 inches of intestine & my navel ! Come on, who wants to loose their Beloved Belly Button? It's been with me my entire life. Anyway the emotional loss can wait. I felt terrible for the week on nothing but ice water & dam little of that I was so thirsty & still hurts like hell ! I have some really great friends & neighbors ! Mark took great care of my water baby's My lawn was all mowed & tree's trimmed Thanks to Dave & Miss Lori cleaned my house ! I couldn't believe it ! I will forever be in debt to these fine People . I'm home & happy for that. I haven't had any alcohol in 6 days & don't intend to start again. Most of all I have a fresh regard for others who are feeling under the weather like a few of my good Friends here at R2R. It's nice to be home !
Glad you are feeling better.

mta_morrow

Of course I have room for 1 more fish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmmm, I'll have to get some then :)

You can always grind it yourself and use the special coffee holders to brew your own. In the keurig.

Much cheaper than pods!
d1612041821f0bd4d608955f0a697e76.jpg

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning everyone, hope you all have a great weekend :). Last Saturday my husband and I were impatiently waiting to see when we could get back to our house in Hatteras NC, luckily they lifted the restrictions at 2:30, we were very lucky and a good part of the island dodged a dreaded bullet. I didn’t have to worry about my tank as sadly I lost it last year due to a crash while being away on vacation :(. ( yes the looking forward to but dreaded vacation when you have SW tank) But I’m looking to hit the buy button in my Amazon prime cart the first part of next month:Dfor a new nano tank. Be watching for a new thread from me soon:D.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 86 75.4%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 14 12.3%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back