Good Morning!

Maybe hi needs a treadmill to speed up his progress instead of training wheels:D;Hilarious
I think you greatly underestimate his "issues"! :eek::p
 
Just a bad job. No wire nuts, just electrical taped ends together and never connected the ground
That is awful. Sounds like a fire waiting to happen. Did they pull the ground wire? If so, it should be an easy fix at least.
 
That is awful. Sounds like a fire waiting to happen. Did they pull the ground wire? If so, it should be an easy fix at least.
I was able to get it ;)
 
I think you greatly underestimate his "issues"! :eek::p

We are just joking here, I meant no harm, we are just having a little fun here. He is a great guy! :D
so many issues lol. Right now my biggest issue is a couple of pains in my neck ;) lolol
 
Man I missed it this morning, we were up at 7 to clean the garage. First true cool day of this season in Texas. So we took advantage and worked all morning. Strangest thing ever, we can park my wife’s car in there.
 
OOh Ya Here in Florida too ! Ist cool day in months!

Finally nice in SC too. Enjoying the evening outside without sweating!
 
Good morning. Having a cup of coffee outside watching the squirrels build their nest.

Making me tired just watching.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new