Good Morning!

Good morning everyone!
Car is loaded and ready for the 10 - 11 hour drive to Dayton.

10 day off work gives me lots of granddaughter time!

Did I mention she is gonna be 2?
 
I am thoroughly jellos of you all. its been a cold and wet spring I have only seen 3 days of 70+ deg.:(
 
Good morning!


Nice
now come clean up the coffee I spilled.

Good morning

I am thoroughly jellos many days myself. I didn't realize you people were causing it though.
 
GOOD MORNING R2R


Yesterday I went to Augsburg University in Minneapolis for a speaker event sponsored by my local reefing club TCMAS.
We got to hear the biologist Bill Capman speak about their saltwater systems at Augsburg University.
Next we saw Marc Levenson speak he has a popular youtube channel Melev's Reef
Next and finally we saw Terence from Neptune Systems speak.
Afterwards we got to go up to the biology department headed by Bill Capman for pizza social and to see his cool aquariums and full system setup there at Augsburg University.
What a great day!!

Here is a bi-color blenny that lives in that huge monticap.
IMG_20190518_163311.jpg
 
Good morning R2R ! !

Rain isn't holding off here.... And I need to be doing stuff outside...dumb rain

Stay dry and don't be a Dorian. ;)

He-Thought-Its-Just-Little-Rain-Water-On-The-Road.gif
 
My newest addition to my art collection
57996937248__E208F436-F2F8-4A6D-A5CB-458DEF490285-XL.jpg

$7
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new