Good Morning!

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WVNed I usually get these as well on my tomatoes. I scour my plants daily looking for the telltale signs of these obnoxious things. If I find any signs, it's on the warpath I go ! ! !

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WVNed I usually get these as well on my tomatoes. I scour my plants daily looking for the telltale signs of these obnoxious things. If I find any signs, it's on the warpath I go ! ! !
The most obvious signs are the poop which is as large as a rabbit would make. I thought a rabbit had gotten up there 15 feet off the ground when I saw it. There was a lot of it too.

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning. I forgot it was Friday. (being retired it doesn't matter) but we normally go out to breakfast on Friday (and Sunday) I forget a lot of things. :cool:

So about 5:30 I went and did my exercise. Here there is a beach behind the houses and there are 165 very steep wooden steps leading to it so I walk down them and walk on the beach for a while, then walk back up. I scare the Ich out of all the deer hanging out near the stairs.

I came home and baked really good corn muffins from creamed corn.
Now my day starts. I hope everyone has a great day. :)

We are having people for the night to go to a wine pairing party on some beach. Life is tough.

I can only get the lower part of the steps in the picture. They go on forever. :p

1563534665443.png

Mjl714

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning. I forgot it was Friday. (being retired it doesn't matter) but we normally go out to breakfast on Friday (and Sunday) I forget a lot of things. :cool:

So about 5:30 I went and did my exercise. Here there is a beach behind the houses and there are 165 very steep wooden steps leading to it so I walk down them and walk on the beach for a while, then walk back up. I scare the Ich out of all the deer hanging out near the stairs.

We are having people for the night to go to a wine pairing party on some beach. Life is tough.

I can only get the lower part of the steps in the picture. They go on forever. :p

1563534665443.png

You paint an ugly picture, I think I’ll skip retirement...Lol sounds fantastic.

WVNed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning.
The coffee is good and the cats are still asleep.
It's time to put water in the monstrosity I have built. I have to clean up first.
Sawdust, plastic shavings and 50 gallons of water on the floor is not something I want to deal with.
Next week. Strange men on the roof and in the yard. Should keep the dogs very
loud.
They delivered the materials this morning. Is there some rule that things have to be delivered at 7am I am not aware of.

WVNed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

1563534665443.png
I would need a winch to get back up there.

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning.
The coffee is good and the cats are still asleep.
It's time to put water in the monstrosity I have built. I have to clean up first.
Sawdust, plastic shavings and 50 gallons of water on the floor is not something I want to deal with.
Next week. Strange men on the roof and in the yard. Should keep the dogs very
loud.
They delivered the materials this morning. Is there some rule that things have to be delivered at 7am I am not aware of.
Yes. Sorry you didn't get the email. :p

EmilyXLC

Charisma +10
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY thank gooooodness! Week number one of working from home is wrapping up— only one and a half more until I see my beautiful desk again!

Work outing tonight— we are going BOWLING!

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would need a winch to get back up there.
The first time I did it I almost had to call the helicopter Paramedics, 2 males and a female with a CPR kit from Amazon.
Now I can do it with my eyes closed. OK, no I can't. :rolleyes:

Corn muffins with a morning coffee sound great. You have to share that recipe using creamed corn.

Ingredients
WET INGREDIENTS
  • 1/2 cup / 125 ml / 115 g butter , melted unsalted
  • 2 eggs
  • 3/4 cup / 185 ml milk , any fat %
  • 1 CUP canned creamed corn (NOT 1 CAN!!!)
DRY INGREDIENTS
  • 3/4 cup yellow cornmeal (called polenta in Australia) (Note 1)
  • 1 1/2 cups (225g) flour (plain/all purpose)
  • 1 tbsp baking powder
  • 1/2 cup (110g) white sugar (can reduce to 1/4 cup)
  • 1/4 tsp salt
BAKING:
  • Extra melted butter for greasing and brushing
Instructions

• Preheat oven to 180C/350F. Brush a 12 hole standard muffin tin with melted butter.
  • Combine Dry ingredients in a bowl and give them a quick stir to combine.
  • Whisk Wet ingredients in a bowl until combined.
  • Pour Wet into Dry ingredients. Mix until combined.
  • Spoon the batter into the greased muffin tray - use it all up, fill the holes right up!
  • Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
  • Remove muffin tray from the oven. Optional: Brush tops with melted butter. Cool for 5 minutes then remove muffins onto a rack.

WVNed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be making those. Sound great.
I made biscuits for my sister in law the last time she visited. I got way to much baking soda in them. Jill and I had to go somewhere and I was rushed so I didn't even eat one. I just left them on the counter
So Diane and Jeanna ate after we left and about choked.
They were truly awful and we have another thing to laugh about.

The water is going in.
The adventure begins.

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was growing some hot peppers and tomatoes in pots on the porch. A few days ago I apparently started growing these and the tomato plants are just sticks with no leaves.
some are 6 inches long. I guess I will have to eat them now.
IMG_1114-L.jpg

These turn into hawk moths that must be quite large. I felt bad removing them from the plants
Horn worm, my bearded dragon absolutely LOVED these! To bad I no longer have him, i'd have you send me as many as you want to get rid of ;)

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back