Good Morning!

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning eyeryone. Going to my Knee Doctor today to see how the titanium is doing. My other knee got jealous and I think it also wants to be changed. If I have to do any backflips today I would be in trouble. :p

I can't walk up the stairs to the beach so I am trying to get them to install an escalator. ;Wideyed

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning eyeryone. Going to my Knee Doctor today to see how the titanium is doing. My other knee got jealous and I think it also wants to be changed. If I have to do any backflips today I would be in trouble. :p

I can't walk up the stairs to the beach so I am trying to get them to install an escalator. ;Wideyed
Just remember that falling down the stairs is easier than falling up the stairs. ;)

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was going to the coast this morning with a dipnet and seine to go exploring because the tide is right and I have a few "found hours". However, based on an unfortunate weather report I decided that it is probably best if I am not standing in the water in the middle of a potential thunderstorm. :(

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was going to the coast this morning with a dipnet and seine to go exploring because the tide is right and I have a few "found hours". However, based on an unfortunate weather report I decided that it is probably best if I am not standing in the water in the middle of a potential thunderstorm. :(
Just take an umbrella :rolleyes:

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just take an umbrella :rolleyes:

It's funny you mention that because I was just sitting here trying to figure out how to do some quick metal working to create a rig that included a mount for the umbrella and selfie stick so I could have my hands free to use my metal dipnet! After all I'm sure y'all would want to see the video of how that all worked out! :oops:

jk - sarcasm intended.

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 17.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 50 52.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.3%
Back