Good Morning!

motortrendz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does she have red hair?
Not red red, but shes got that reddish blonde hair coming in. Not sure where she got it from. Her mom has blonde hair blue eyes and I'm brown hair blue eyes. My hair is curly though he moms is straighter. So were wondering how its gonna be as it gets longer. She looks just like me in my baby pictures. Bit her momma has bleach blonde hair in her baby pics. .... but dada was her first word, and then meow when she sees the cats and even our dog lol.

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not red red, but shes got that reddish blonde hair coming in. Not sure where she got it from. Her mom has blonde hair blue eyes and I'm brown hair blue eyes. My hair is curly though he moms is straighter. So were wondering how its gonna be as it gets longer. She looks just like me in my baby pictures. Bit her momma has bleach blonde hair in her baby pics. .... but dada was her first word, and then meow when she sees the cats and even our dog lol.
She's beautiful. I'm just gonna be honest. Treat her mother well and it will set the example of how men should act. Boys will be boys. She will have to remain being a lady.

motortrendz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
She's beautiful. I'm just gonna be honest. Treat her mother well and it will set the example of how men should act. Boys will be boys. She will have to remain being a lady.
Her mom and I are best friends. So shes in good hands. I'm a mechanic and her moms a teacher. So shell have lots of hands on experiences growing up where shell be very independent and not need to depend on people when she gets older.

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My daughter just turned 11 months today. I'm already planning how to scare off every single boy that comes to my house haha.

20190701_093247.jpg
A shotgun works ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning, Whats all the chatter about Shaggin Waggons and shotguns ;WideyedIs everyone going to the drive-in Movies or
just meeting up to drink beer on the back roads.

Beautiful babies all. Those little girls will break your hart someday, just keep them busy and with the right crowd and all will be well

I was once mounting a scope in the garage when my daughters friend came over, I never thought much about it but it apparently it left an impression with him. I later found out all the boys were scared to come over. :cool:

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning all. I actually slept past 6am for the first time in I have no idea how many years lol. We had our first football game of the season last night. Non-Conf game 2 hours away. Got home about 2am due to rain delaying the start. Was worth it though, as we won.

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning.
and so another beginning at the Appalachian Animal League and Aquarium. This week he needs shots.
2019082510060711-1226371957153813482-IMG_1857-X2.jpg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 128 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back