Good Morning!

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gooooood morning!

I’m doing some fun tank assembly stuff. The tank has actually been cycling for around a month now, just without all the equipment because I’ve been saving up for it.

62hrjhc.jpg

24dfLTl.jpg

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
After last night’s inspiration, hopeful the dog in the picture doesn’t have horns.

...or were you talking about literally painting the dog!?! :eek:

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After last night’s inspiration, hopeful the dog in the picture doesn’t have horns.

...or were you talking about literally painting the dog!?! :eek:
Nah. I’m painting a portrait of a dog. Taking me far too long honestly. But I am exhausted thanks to knucklehead. Who’s at my feet now, wondering why I can’t just sit still so she can rest ;Shifty

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am trying to get my book back in print as the original people who did this for me went out of the fish business and I wish i was better with computers as it is driving me crazy. o_O

This is supposed to be easy and it probably is for all you "Kids". But I was born the year after they invented TVs and wood so it is very complicated. I would rather try to cure ich on Duck Billed Platypuses using nothing but tree stump remover :cool:

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am trying to get my book back in print as the original people who did this for me went out of the fish business and I wish i was better with computers as it is driving me crazy. o_O

This is supposed to be easy and it probably is for all you "Kids". But I was born the year after they invented TVs and wood so it is very complicated. I would rather try to cure ich on Duck Billed Platypuses using nothing but tree stump remover :cool:

Let me know if I can help with holding the platypus, running the stump remover, editing, etc. just remember, safety first! :)

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon everyone. Tomorrow I am finally off on vacation to my friend's
real estate in lake Como Italy here, has anyone been there? It is going to be my first long haul flight and first time in Italy. Excited to be honest
Please share a few pictures. Hey welcome to the breakfast club and to reef2reef

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is how I procrastinate actual work.
Rapidly draw in charcoal on canvas.

This was actually a “test” to see how charcoal would turn out on canvas. Since I can’t really spray it for protection and it won’t really go behind glass, it’s just a time waster to throw lines on lol.
E26D9B13-4027-4840-BFD5-5315156F7F5F.jpeg

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since you said wow.
Mission control now looks like this. New home for hairy scary crab and macro algae under construction. He is in the big tub right now. Poseidon has run all the way up today. No bad smells. ORP is rising.
IMG_1381-XL.jpg

I will add a calcium reactor next year. That's about all I have planned. Maybe an ATS
I am going to get the 75 drilled this weekend and add it to this system. The overflow and bits came today. I hope to have it back on it's stand Sunday and plumbed next week.
That will bring it all to about 400+ gallons.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back