Good Morning!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well I think you and @najer are on the same page for maintenance, as for Louie, I think the fern on the floor is indicative of him playing with gremlins all night.

I'm sure that the fern attacked Louie and he was just defending himself! ;Cat

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I think you and @najer are on the same page for maintenance, as for Louie, I think the fern on the floor is indicative of him playing with gremlins all night.
I am sure it was a fierce battle. The fern is much larger than him.

I do very little to these thanks to maintain them. Clean the glass every few days and feed. Occasionally open valve and make water. Empty the skimmer. Make sure everything is doing what it is supposed to.
I ordered a slave doser with 4 more heads. Soon there will be less to do.

Last edited:

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning and happy Friday.

Jeanna got another vet school interview. She has now had positive replies from 4 of the 5 schools she applied to. I told her she would be able to go where ever she wanted but what do i know. I am just an old dad.

I thought if you were a member here you were required to keep your tanks spiffy at all times.
IMG_1925-XL.jpg

I have the silly thought that it is what your tank looks like every day that matters, not how good you can clean it up for one picture.

Perhaps I should give Louie some coffee too.
He doesn't look bright eyed and bushy tailed like me.
59793907922__1B884178-53C6-48C1-8127-C76394A1A3B5-X2.jpg

I don't know what he does all night be he is always really tired by the time we get up.

I just got two kittens. By the sounds of destruction I hear at night, and the fact that nothing is destroyed in the morning, I imagine a very CAT in the HAT scenario where he gets everything cleaned up by the time the mom gets back.

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got two kittens. By the sounds of destruction I hear at night, and the fact that nothing is destroyed in the morning, I imagine a very CAT in the HAT scenario where he gets everything cleaned up by the time the mom gets back.
As a person with many animals here all the time I can assure you they do not clean up after themselves.
Zoe does clean Bears ears. That is about it. And any food that falls on the floor except broccoli.
Lucky will even eat that but he isn't here. Next week.

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a mourning, morning. :( I received my livestock yesterday: blue spot puffer, yellow watchman goby, hermit crabs, and a dimed sized hammer coral. Everything looked good going thru the acclimation process, except the hammer coral. It was all closed up and figured it was dead.--an hour later after placing in the DT is was fully opened and couldn't believe how much larger it had gotten. Anyway, went to bed last night at 1am and all livestock looked good. I wake up this morning at 8am and everything still looks good except my puffer... he's dead. Totally bummed.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Sunday morning everyone,
Ti's Two Sundays before Christmas and all through the House
Not a creature is stirring except Louie and his mouse
1576410664107.png

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning on this almost Christmas morning.
Last night we went to the Moose Lodge for the first time. It is right near my marina and they also have a large marina. We have never been there before and I was relieved to know that I didn't have to wear Moose antlers or bow to the Grand Exalted Poobah.

It was a Christmas party with about 150 or 200 people there.
They had a DJ, open bar and great food. Even the Grand Marnier was free which is very surprising.
Great party.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back