Good Morning!

I wanna say another Wednesday closer to being in Florida BUT .......... last night and tonight in Miami is 39 Degrees !!!!
YIKES
 
Good morning
I'm off to see the neurologist. I am going to see if they have a pill for spelling and grammar.
serveimage
 
Good morning
I'm off to see the neurologist. I am going to see if they have a pill for spelling and grammar.
serveimage
Please Don't.... Then I am going to need a pill to... Read better
 
I wanna say another Wednesday closer to being in Florida BUT .......... last night and tonight in Miami is 39 Degrees !!!!
YIKES

...complete with the weather report that warned of falling iguanas!!! ;Hilarious

 
I would like to see that.

I’m sure there are videos - it happens once every year or so. In addition to the danger of being hit by a failing iguanas, sometimes people pick them up thinking they’re dead and then once the iguanas warm up they revive which can create all sorts of havoc.
 
Well at least it isn't raining squid, fish, cats and dogs.

That does happen but not usually in Florida. Raining fish has happened in Honduras and other places due to waterspouts. That’s gotta leave a mark!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new