Good Morning!

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning

I put egg crate on the 240 many months ago. I swear it has shrunk. The panels are starting to fall into the tank. I got the stuff to make mesh tops yesterday. If I got another MP-40 there would be no wires going in. Hmmm

The solution to frequent gyre pump cleaning is to put them in a box instead of the tank.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning

I put egg crate on the 240 many months ago. I swear it has shrunk. The panels are starting to fall into the tank. I got the stuff to make mesh tops yesterday. If I got another MP-40 there would be no wires going in. Hmmm

The solution to frequent gyre pump cleaning is to put them in a box instead of the tank.
I thought about a gyree, so I ordered 2 mp10's to help the two 40's . Now my tank really has warts :p

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey does anyone know when Möbius will be avail other than just the dosers ? or should I just get the reef link?

WVNed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I run XF250 gyres in the 75. They don't seem to suffer from the same problem. Having to clean them every 2 months compared to every 2 weeks is not a problem. The XF 350 seem to only put out 20% of the flow when they get dirty which happens very quickly.

I seem to be heading for 4 MP-40s and a Reef Link in the 240.

WVNed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The gyre stories have kept me away, lol waiting on the wave 45's supposedly all the gyre problems are fixed in them.
I have run the XF 250s a long time. The XF 350 is better in some ways but they are going in a box. The 250s are still in a tank moving water.

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning...yesterday was manually remove algae day. GHA and even found some bubble algae - part of weekly routine I think until corals grow a bit more and start out competing for the few nutrients available.

Today is water change and I'm thinking about moving some corals around a tad. I want some of the encrusting corals in places better suited to them taking over surrounding real estate.

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So rather than having a central point of control, now instead with Mobius you’ll simply be accessing the programming that already exists in the smart device network

Sounds like Skynet for you reef tank.

What if it doesn't like you?
It crashes your tank and sends you a laughing meme?

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 29 16.7%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back