Good Morning!

I hope you have an awesome Monday, too! What did you end up picking up from the Frag Swap, my friend? :)

I’m sorry that I missed you, but was able to meet several other R2R members and friends. I haven’t seen you in person since MACNA so hopefully we can touch base soon either at WWC or RAP. I got some salt and a $100 coral gift certificate in the raffle as well as some ME coral fish food, Brightwell bio-blocks, frag plugs, and a few other things I’m forgetting.
 
I’m sorry that I missed you, but was able to meet several other R2R members and friends. I haven’t seen you in person since MACNA so hopefully we can touch base soon either at WWC or RAP. I got some salt and a $100 coral gift certificate in the raffle as well as some ME coral fish food, Brightwell bio-blocks, frag plugs, and a few other things I’m forgetting.

No worries! I was in & out pretty quick since I needed to get back home in a timely manner. If nothing else, show season is about to start & I will definitely be working any Central Florida events we are going to, so I know I’ll see you really soon!

You stocked UP. I’m happy to hear that so many people got what they had entered their raffle tickets for!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new