Good Morning!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I hope you have an awesome Monday, too! What did you end up picking up from the Frag Swap, my friend? :)

I’m sorry that I missed you, but was able to meet several other R2R members and friends. I haven’t seen you in person since MACNA so hopefully we can touch base soon either at WWC or RAP. I got some salt and a $100 coral gift certificate in the raffle as well as some ME coral fish food, Brightwell bio-blocks, frag plugs, and a few other things I’m forgetting.

EmilyXLC

Charisma +10
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m sorry that I missed you, but was able to meet several other R2R members and friends. I haven’t seen you in person since MACNA so hopefully we can touch base soon either at WWC or RAP. I got some salt and a $100 coral gift certificate in the raffle as well as some ME coral fish food, Brightwell bio-blocks, frag plugs, and a few other things I’m forgetting.

No worries! I was in & out pretty quick since I needed to get back home in a timely manner. If nothing else, show season is about to start & I will definitely be working any Central Florida events we are going to, so I know I’ll see you really soon!

You stocked UP. I’m happy to hear that so many people got what they had entered their raffle tickets for!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 29 80.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 8.3%
Back